Sunday, June 22, 2008

In memorium to Dotty: May 2005-June 2008


This is a picture of Dotty. My little boy cat. He has gone away and likely was eaten. I miss you and hope all your days with us were happy. Dotty was 3 and lived his whole life with us. We took in his momma, and found her to be pregnant. After six weeks, we ended up with 5 kittens; three of which we kept. Since we didn't intend on keeping so many we didn't name you, we called you Dotty since you had dots and your twin sister had stripes. I am sure you knew you were my most favorite. Dotty was the only one who let me hold him like a baby. He guarded our home from the roof. He could get through closing doors with skills only found in the Matrix. He generally came running right to my arms at night when I called for him, but no more.

No comments: